Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Keep 'em coming!

Hey guys! My family and I have just arrived back from a beach vacation so this is the reason there have not been any pictures posted in the past two weeks.

If you sent in a photo to me over the last two weeks look for it to be posted in the next day or so.

We are still wanting you to send in those JB photos! Keep 'em coming-it is never too late!

We received tons of Summer JB photos--Fall season is just around the corner--what can you come up with?

Email JB photos to SwanSwanna@cox.net or ShawnShauna@cox.net

God Bless you all!

Today I lifted up your name
Before the Lord in prayer.
I asked Him to supply your needs,
And keep you in His care.

I pled with Him to make you well,
And take away your pain;
To chase away your sorrows,
as The sunshine chases rain.

Because I know He holds you in
The hollow of His hand,
I prayed that you would know His peace,
And have the strength to stand.

If you should be discouraged,
and Feel moored in deep despair,
Please know we think about you,
and Remember you in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment